Pretty Little Liars PORTUGAL _ Translate

quarta-feira, 6 de fevereiro de 2013

Músicas do episódio 3x18, "Dead to Me"


Artista: Pi Jacobs
Música: “Trying to Be Loved”
Cena: Aria, Emily, Hanna e Spencer falam de Ezra no The Brew antes de Jason as interromper.
Letra:
They don’t know me
I’m just trying to be loved
To be worthy
I’m just trying to be loved
Trying to be l-o-v-e-d



Artista: Madi Diaz
Música: “Burn”
Cena: Spencer está no quarto a chorar quando diz ao investigador para continuar a procurar informações sobre Toby.
Letra:
Love, come out wherever you are
Love, no headlights driving in the dark
How am I supposed to find my heart?
Love, speak quiet, barely make a sound
Come closer now
Come near so I can find you out
So I can have you now



Artista: Bellflower
Música: “Without the One I Love”
Cena: Aria está mal humurada na cama de Ezra antes de Wesley bater à porta.
Letra:
Oh, the sun don’t rise
And the moon don’t shine
Without the one I love
Oh, the bells don’t ring
And the choir don’t sing
Without the one I love


Artista: Bosshouse Music
Música: “Breaking Away”
Cena: Spencer vai ao apartamento de Toby.
Letra:
Tell me
Tell me I’m wrong
Tell me
I’m too far gone
Break
Breaking away
Take
Take it all away


Artista: Lianne La Havas
Música: “Gone”
Cena: Spencer escreve o nome de Toby na cripta.
Letra:
I heard enough fairy tales back in my youth
So just stop biting your nails and take the painful truth
You just look ridiculous in disguise
Yes I found you out
This is my last goodbye
'Cause it used to be my life and soul
Keeping everything in tune
What the heck man?
Last time I checked man
We had it all
It was just me and you
So what happened to you
Thought I knew you
No more chances
I'm gone, gone, gone


Fonte: Wetpaint

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário