Pretty Little Liars PORTUGAL _ Translate

sábado, 2 de fevereiro de 2013

Músicas do episódio 3x17, "Out of the Frying Pan, Into the Infreno"


Artista: Fransisca Hall 
Música: “Until It Hurts”
Cena: Spencer sonha que está com Toby.
Letra:
Undress this beautiful noise
Blind me with cannonball eyes
Carve your heart into mine
Carve your heart into mine
Brush me with venomous lips
Tear me into passionate strips
Stir up the beast inside


Artista: Madi Diaz
Música: “Talk to Me”
Cena: SSpencer conhece o investigador privado.
Letra:
In the beginning we threw out hearts in the fire
Uncomplicated we made our love from desire
Thought that we were flying until we felt the pull of the wire



Artista: Tic Tic Boom!
Música: “For Feeling”
Cena: Hanna entra no bar.
Letra:
Punching through the walls
Scratching out your eyes
It’s an institution
It’s a way of life
Join the revolution
Step into the light


Artista: Bosshouse Music
Música: “She’s Got It So Phat”
Cena: Hanna dança com outra rapariga no bar.
Letra:
I’m better than her
I’m better than her
I’m better than her
I’m better better than her
She’s got it so phat
She’s so divine



Artista: The Strange Familiar
Música: “Alibi”
Cena: Spencer chora no carro
Letra:
Can’t compromise me for you
That kind of trade would never do
Wearing shoes that don’t quite fit
You lose yourself bit by bit
Completely alone now, blank page beginning
Empty head the world is spinning
Control the strings, dancing puppet on a stage
A cage

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário